Friday, May 6, 2011

some ground rules

The first rule - There aren't any!
yes, I want to make a point that though I am Indian, Maharashtrian, bombayite, west indian or north indian for the southern people and vice versa, My first teacher was my senior roomate from the northern part of India, Ever since, I have learnt from roomates, girl friends, guy-friends, friends ranging from all ages from 20 to 70- anybody who enjoys the art of cooking.
This blog will contain recipes from all over India, and all over the world, (as I learn them :) You might find, Italian dish after a south Indian dessert recipe, or mexican appetizer recipe following maharashtrian salad.
Its just about recipes that bought joy to your life, that which you have mastered and turn out good everytime you try it, or simply the recipes which you failed first time and are in process of learning it..
It will involve recipe blogs from my near and dear friends, websites, cook-books - just an archive of my bundle of joy :)

Its gonna be a fun ride !
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment